FS/FT: Warwick Corvette $$ 4 string bass & Line6 PODxt

HaPpYfAcE

• Members

Warwick is sold, Bass PodXT sold!

Condition is good, with some scratches in the upper layer of the finish (can be fixed with procedures listed on warwick site). I have fresh flatwound strings that can be put on it. It is not fretless. One knob shows some wear.

Bass will come with the warwick rockbag, warwick beeswax, and strap-locks.

I also have a Bass PodXT for $100 obo. If you want both, i could do a package deal and throw in a cable and some books.

Pictured is the sum of what i have for sale. For everything (bass, pod, books, etc.), i'd like to get $1000 obo, which saves you quite a bit off new prices. I'm willing to meet up anywhere in Colorado Springs, CO or can ship at buyer's expense.

I took the pictures with my phone, so the quality isn't spectacular. The bass appears green in some shots, but i can assure you, it's a very nice translucent black finish. You can see the wood grain beneath it. I can get my hands on a better camera if you need more pics.

Please post with guitar/bass trades. Will also consider DSLR gear, PS3, gas powered rc car (something good for a beginner and allterrain), rc helicopter/plane.

post up what you have and we can work it out.

package.jpg

Archived