Some advice please

• Members

I'm a guitar player and know nothing about keyboards but, I'm trying to buy one for my daughter. I found a used but good condtion Casio CT-6000. I have found very little info on-line about it. Are they any good? Is it worth the $200 Canadian they're asking. Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks

• Members

I reccomend the Yamaha DGX-305. It is not expensive at all, and it has 76 Piano style keys (which are not weighted, just piano shaped), and it has great sounds. It has good song recording features also, and it has a SmartMedia Slot so you can load things on to a SmartMedia Disk.

And No, I do not reccomend the Casio CT 6000

-p120d-

• Members

Originally posted by p120dUdE

I reccomend the Yamaha DGX-305. It is not expensive at all, and it has 76 Piano style keys (which are not weighted, just piano shaped), and it has great sounds. It has good song recording features also, and it has a SmartMedia Slot so you can load things on to a SmartMedia Disk.

And No, I do not reccomend the Casio CT 6000

-p120d-

p120dUdE, I can almost bet that you have word 'YAMAHA' tatooed on your ass!! :D :D

• Members

Originally posted by pagan

p120dUdE, I can almost bet that you have word 'YAMAHA' tatooed on your ass!!
:D
:D

I reckon he's like a stick of rock. Snap him in half and it will say P120 right through the middle!

Archived