the bass company ap400mj

jonathan_matos5

• Members

I cant really tell from the pic but is the waterslide on the neck sanded off? I had a TBC a while back and it was wonderful but the owner before me ripped the frets out and puttied it and it worked well for a while before I replaced the fboard and sold it. 350 is a but steep for here, unfortunately most people dont know the value of these. was this one made in America or is it the China mass Produced TBC?

• Members
I cant really tell from the pic but is the waterslide on the neck sanded off? I had a TBC a while back and it was wonderful but the owner before me ripped the frets out and puttied it and it worked well for a while before I replaced the fboard and sold it. 350 is a but steep for here, unfortunately most people dont know the value of these. was this one made in America or is it the China mass Produced TBC?

this one is made in china. they were never really mass produced. i picked up directly from TBC.

what are you calling the waterslide?:confused:

the bass has not been modified in any way just set up and played.

• Members

A waterslide is the the decal or the logo on the headstock, before It's put on the headstock. Theyre applied somewhat similarly to a temporary tattoo a kid would have. And I guess youre right they never were mass produced, Theyre still a niche market as not many people know enough to snag this, I still would if I had more the 42 cents to my name.

Archived