FT/FS: USA G&L L2000 trans red w/maple 1.5" neck

personatech

• Members

Well, I tried out a Music Man Stingray 4HH SLO last week and absolutely loved it so I'm putting out a trade feeler...

I have a very sweet MIA G&L L2000, trans red over ash with a six-bolt maple Jazz-width neck (think #8 but not sure), weighing 9.6 lbs on my analog postal scale and currently strung with D'Addario XL170s. Includes original G&L molded case with case candy and two extra set of strings.

I'd prefer to trade for a MusicMan Stingray 4HH Slo Special. The perfect SLO would have an ebony fingerboard with a weight of less than 9.5 lbs, but I'll consider just about any finish combo.

DSCN2384.JPG

Two more pics from the previous, previous owner - recognize the wood floor??

angle.jpg

bodyfront.jpg

I'd really prefer the trade, so I'll wait to see if there's any EBMM SLO interest before selling (I'll give it 1-2 weeks). That being said, the sale price will be $850 Paypal & UPS Ground shipping CONUS included.

• Members

Getting lots of outright sale interest but no EBMM love yet... Here's a few more photos taken this morning!

Back of neck, showing some flame:

100_0514.JPG

Body front in the morning light:

100_0516.JPG

Neck joint, showing lack of fretwear and more flame:

100_0517.JPG

2002 Neck:

100_0518.JPG

Feb 27, 2002 Body:

100_0519.JPG

Another shot of neck joint showing lack of fretwear and flame - obviously, I'm not a slapper! ;)

100_0520.JPG

Nut, flame, fret - I do like my action low:

100_0522.JPG

Back of body - it's two-piece ash as far as I can tell:

100_0513.JPG

Archived