FS: MINT KYDD "Big Kydd" Electric Upright Bass w/ case

MrBassist456

• Members

Like New KYDD "Big Kydd" 5-string Electric Upright Bass with padded case. Serial no. 22xxx

Flame Maple body and neck with a 35" scale Granadillo fingerboard. Strung with D'Addario flatwounds. Fishman BP 109 pickup under bridge with passive output. Heavy duty, fully-adjustable tripod stand. Comes with a padded soft case with "tube" neck protector. List Price is $2395.00 new...discounted to $1799.00 at many retail stores.

Asking price....$1000.00. Shipping to CONUS only.

This bass is in mint condition and sounds wonderful. I just don't play that much anymore, and I'm cleaning out the closet...and I want it to go to a good player who can appreciate it. Fact is, I only played this in my home studio and a few gigs that required it, so that's why it's in such good condition.

I received many great compliments on it's sound when gigging out and at church when I've used it a couple of times. I usually run it through my Glockenklang rig with 1 Epifani 1x12 cab for live use. I have used it with the Fishman Pro-EQ bass pre, and it really brings the Kydd to life. It has great action and a common 35" scale, so it plays very easily.

I've posted more pics at the link below. Contact me here, via PM, or via my email... mrbassist@gmail.com.

http://s1010.photobucket.com/albums/af229/MrBassist/BigKydd5/

BigKydd1.jpg

BigKydd5.jpg

BigKydd6.jpg

Archived