FS :: ESP LTD Surveyor 5 (upgraded)

RobertUI

• Members

FS :: ESP LTD Surveyor 5 ($425 Shipped CONUS)

I took this bass in partial trade recently, and while I LOVE it in terms of feel and sound, it's not exactly what I've been looking for. I just purchased a TL5 that I have lusted after for a very long time.

The spacing on these is right around 17mm which if you don't slap is pretty near perfect (IMHO) and the scale is 34". The B string is SOLID on this, and the pickups are very bright and solid as well. As mentioned in the original sale thread (here) the bass has been customized with 2 additional switches and an LED. The one switch and LED are for powering on the bass (kinda nice so you don't kill batteries) and the other switch is for isolating the neck pickup for soloing. The mods were tastefully done, and the bass is in excellent condition, with hardly ANY wear on the neck or body. The bridge has been upgraded to a high-mass bridge that is easy to adjust and probably helps with the sustain.

The bass will ship (via Fedex) in a fairly new, albeit cheap gig bag, and I am also willing to provide a hard shell case for it, for an additional $25.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I only have a couple pics right now, but will gladly take more at your request.

more pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/robertburtonbrown/LTD5?authkey=Gv1sRgCJnIx6_ahf-L3gE&feat=directlink

100_7697.JPG

Archived