SOLD! 2002 Fender American Deluxe 5-String Jazz Bass

Poparad

SOLD!

Fender Jazz from 2002, top of the line bass. Plays wonderfully, incredible tone, but I'm a 6-string convert now. Pao Ferro fretboard, abalone dot inlays, 18v active 3-band EQ w/master volume and blend, Dunlop straplocks installed with Levy's 3" black suede strap included. Includes case.

The only cosmetic flaw with it is the paint around the edges. I had it repainted to cover up a lot of little nicks along the edges, and it looks pretty good, but if you look super close at it, you can see some unevenness in the brush strokes. I tried to take some pictures of it, but even the worst spot barely shows up on camera (see last pic). For this reason, I'm asking a lot less for it than I probably could. However, if you're someone that cares mostly about feel and tone, then none of this even matters.

Shipped to continental US: $950

001-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

Would love to purchase this bass. Can this be organised for overseas delivery to Australia?

I might be able to do that. Basically I'm asking $900 + shipping, and in the US that ends up being about $50. So if you're willing to pay whatever the shipping to Australia would be on top of $900, then I can make it work.

Archived