Marleaux Consat Custom 5

nozkcb

• Members

REDUCED TO MOVE! ! !

I purchased this bass a couple of months ago and it is really very, very nice but, just not me.

It is currently boxed up and ready to go (overseas sales fell through due to insane shipping fees). I've reduced the price as low as I can go to move the bass.

I've had a lot of nice trade offers but unfortunately almost all for 5 string basses. Because I really am not interested in another 5, and because that seems to be all that people are are interested in trading, I'm going to focus on a sale.

DSC07762.JPG

Despite my many attempts to find the perfect 5 string I'm beginning to think that for me at least, no such thing exists. So, I'm putting this up for trade for a monster 4 banger. Or an outright sale of . . . . REDUCED $2,100 plus shipping.

DSC07757.JPG

Madagascar Ebony top and matching headstock. Ebony fingerboard. 3-band EQ. Active/passive switch. Hard-bag-case thing in excellent condition. Weight is 9 lbs according to the bathroom scale. Action is crazy low, well balanced.

DSC07752.JPG

DSC07759.JPG

DSC07760.JPG

I'm looking for one of the following types of basses with rosewood or ebony boards only (i.e. not maple):

Let me know what you have and maybe we can make a deal? I'm really looking for a J style 4 string with rosewood, ebony, dark wood fingerboard.

Also, I'm not opposed to working a trade + cash deal for the right bass.

Thanks,

• 3 months later...

Archived