awesome pedals FS/T

Stratotone

• Members

echopark

Line6 Echo Park - works great! $100 plus ship, with box and paperwork.

redllama

Red Llama clone - interesting trade offers. I built it, very interesting unique pedal. This is *not* a Tube screamer deriviative, it doesn't even use a compatible op amp.

fuzzface

fuzzfaceboard

This is kinda cool. I bought a fuzzface, didn't really like the tone, so I bought a matched set of NOS transistors. Modified the fuzzface board and mounted sockets for the transistors, and then installed the new ones. Note the trimpots on the board - you can make the fuzzface go nice and smooth/creamy, which is how it is now, or all sputtery like some people dig. I don't, but hey, you have the option. Sounds a ton better than stock, I'm just not a fuzz guy. Was messing with it before a gig, and had the drummer ask me if I thought I was hendrix or something, so I guess it's pretty good sounding if even a drummer can tell what I was going for! I took the feet off of it, and put velcro on the underside for mounting on my pedalboard. $125 plus ship.

badhorsie2

I modded this for a more vocal quality, and a closer to Crybaby tone. It's not quite there, but much better imho than stock. One thing I love about these is the fact that as soon as your foot touches the wah, it activates it - when you take your foot off, it's off. Fantastic for quick little wah licks - seems like it takes forever to clank a Crybaby on and off. $125 plus shipping.

mxrflanger

Real deal original flanger. EVH in a box. Not reissue. $149 plus ship.

Archived