FS: Keeley Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer Mod Plus, Japanese Boss PH-2 Super Phaser

geekrobot

• Members

Hello,

I've got two excellent pedals for sale here.

One is a Japanese (MIJ) Black label Boss PH-2 Super Phaser. The Japanese runs of these pedals with the black labels on the bottoms are much more desirable, with a richer, way less harsh sound than other Boss Phasers. In good condition, a bit scuffed up but works like a charm and sounds great. Looking to get about $60 for it.

The other pedal is a Robert Keeley modded Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer. This is the Mod Plus edition. It's a TS-9 Tubescreamer, modded to sound like the much sought after original TS-808. I think this pedal's amazing; I looked at the retail TS-9 in stores for a long time and never thought it lived up to the hype, but the modded ones are the real deal. Great boost / overdrive, really transparent, so you can use it as a boost, to push your tubes, or as a really amazing sounding overdrive. It has a few minor scuffs but it practically new and works perfectly. Comes with the box. Looking to get $110 for it.

Pics on request!

I'm looking to sell these outright or trade towards a Weber Mass, THD Hotplate, Dr. Z Airbrake, or some other attentuator (not the Marshall Powerbrake) for use with a 100W Mesa Trem-O-Verb. I live in Central Jersey (07067), and work in Astor Place / East Village Manhattan, and can meet in New York City if you want. Otherwise, shipping on each pedal is $5 for Priority Mail, 2-3 days in the States.

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you're interested in any of the pedals!

Archived