Modified Boss OS-2 Effector 13

Gypsyfan

• Members

I've got a modified Boss OS-2 that Effector 13 did for me a few years ago. It has 4 external switches and a photoeye on the front. It is impossible to use a battery with this now because of the mods but still works perfectly with a power supply. With all the switches off it sounds like a stock OS-2 but with the switches it goes into crazy, self-oscillating sounds, Theremin like sounds, etc. Really fun pedal. Put a strobe light on in front of it on a darkened stage and it really freaks out.

$45 shipped to the lower 48 states. Paypal only. Please DO NOT pm me...EMAIL at gypsyfan@hotmail.com

Thanks!

P8260099.jpg

P8260104.jpg[/img]

P8260103.jpg

P8260101.jpg

• Members

Gypsyfan got this to me in record time... it's a great pedal. And I actually got it to work with a battery. The only reason it wouldn't work with a battery before was because the photocell leads stuck out too far into the battery compartment. I slowly and very carefully bent the photocell leads back and that was all it took.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics for you, sheepshears. Not the greatest pics, but better than nothing... I'm not quite ready to take apart the whole pedal!

photocellleads.jpg

switches.jpg

circuitboardbottom.jpg

Archived