HBE PowerScreamer, Psilocybe NIB

dbx

• Members

Purchased this weeked from a favorite local music store closing sale and thought to pass them along to anyone looking for either of these. They are brand new from dealer stock. I only plugged them in to test at the store and will come with their batteries. I'll hit them with some cleaner to shine them up but still in crispy boxes with their instruction cards and bubble wrap. Sad, the store had been around for some time...

First up a PowerScreamer in Red Sparkle. Tube Screamer derivative with 3-way diode selection. There is a faint scratch but not through the paint by the tone knob, it came out of the box this way. Otherwise as new...$149 shipped USPS Priority/paypal'd

PowerScreamer_sm.jpg

PowerScreamer_back_sm.jpg

Next is the Psilocybe in of course Psyco-green sparkle...someone PLEASE buy this...can you say "Breathe". It's my second taste of this and I finally got some very trippy almost vocal phasing out of it...again as new...$149 shipped USPS Priority/paypal'd

Psilocybe_sm.jpgPsilocybe_back_sm.jpg

Here's the deal buy both and I'll knock off $5 for a total paypal'd/shipped price...$293

I really don't need either of these, and I'm not making anything off these, you can see the stickers...just wanted to help pass these along for anyone looking for them...they're new, so please take one or take both Sorry I can't take in any trades...

...shipped to confirmed addresses in the continental US only...HI, PR, please email me...I have great feedback and vendor refs for serious buyers. More pics if you need them...

Please post in this thread to hold place, then followup with email to confirm or for addtional communication. First paypal locks them in, thanks for looking....

Archived