VOX Tonelab SE for sale.. $350 shipped

Ironhandjohn

• Members

My Vox Tonelab SE is now for sale, as I'm just not much of a multi-unit/modeller user. The Vox Tonelab is capable of some VERY good tones, but it's a bit much for what I bought it for. This is the floor model with the 2 expression pedals, NOT the desktop unit.

The unit was recently gone thru by a Vox authorized service center and given a clean bill of health. There are a few small scratches on the unit, but otherwise it's like new. I zeroed out all the presets except for the first 8 banks, as the next 24 banks are repeats of the same factory presets. That leaves 72 blank patches that you can customize any way you want. If needed I can restore the factory original presets without a problem.

The Tonelab SE comes with a padded gig bag, manual, and power source. I can send pics if interested..

$350 shipped to the USA. I accept US Postal money orders ONLY, cash if local. I'm 70 miles east of Nashville TN, and if you are in the area I'll deliver it for $335.

j p c h u r c h @ d t c c o m . n e t if interested..

Thanks!!

• Members

It had a broken solder joint under one of the expression pedals. 99% of the time it worked just fine, but out of nowhere while rocking the #1 pedal( the one that controls the wah, rotary speed, etc..)it would cut out. I found a Vox service center nearby and had them fix the problem and go thru the entire board to see if there would be any other problems down the line.

He touched up 2 cold solder joints, cleaned the entire circuit board very well, and pronounced it cured...

Works fine now...

Last bump before I decide " screw it" and keep it...

Archived