Line 6 Modulation Modeler (MM4)

jmb7183

• Members

I lusted over one of these pedals for a LONG LONG time and finally got one...only to get away from effects for the time being. :rollno:

So...this pedal has rarely been stepped on and is only a few months old. I bought the line 6 power adaptor for the pedal and put it on my board after tweaking a few of the effects I wanted.

It's a fantastic pedal with a huge amount of effects in it! Here's a blurb...

The Line 6 MM-4 Modulation Modeler Pedal is a single stomp box that packs in models of almost every modulation effect unit you've ever wished you had 16 in all. They include Uni-Vibe, Phase 90, Leslie, CE-1 Chorus Ensemble, MXR Flanger, Dimension D, Tri Stereo Chorus, and many more. You also get 16 factory presets, plus 4 presets for storing your programmed versions, true bypass switching, an expression-pedal input, and stereo inputs and outputs. Controls include Effect Selector, Speed, Depth, Tweak, Tweez, and Mix.

I paid $250 for the pedal, plus another $25 for the power adaptor...I'm asking $225 shipped for the pedal in the original packaging with the power adaptor and the manual.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived