EH Deluxe Electric Mistress + Maestro Echoplex EP-3 for sale/trade

imunderused

• Members

Hey there, I have an Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress I'm trying to get rid of. It's in perfect working condition and good cosmetic condition. I'm asking $75 with shipping included.

Also for sale is a Maestro Echoplex EP-3 (circa 1973). I really love this thing, but I guess I'll see if anybody is interested in buying it. It works wonderfully, and the store I bought it from said that the heads had been cleaned and demagnetized recently when I bought it back in February. Only major cosmetic flaw is the missing lid-flap thing for it that has the directions on it, but really no big deal. Aside from that, it's just got some minor wear on it from being 34-or-so years old. Includes a footswitch for to turn off and on, as well as a footswitch to switch from echo to sound on sound. Asking $385.

As far as trading goes, I'd be interested in any old Big Muffs (particularly looking for 70's era ones), any Marshall cabs with celestions, and any JCM 800 heads (particularly the 2204).

Don't hesitate to make offers! PM me for additional info/pics.

Oh, and I have a Moog Realistic MG-1 analog synthesizer for sale. Check out my signature.

Archived