A few pedals for sale/trade. boss ehx

Just Because

• Members

but he's an easy scammer to pick up, he keeps selling the same pedals, rule of thumb though, if the person has low post count, and no references, they ship first, no matter what, as long as you have refrences to back you up they shouldnt have a problem doing it

This is a good suggestion Bassturd. I have a low count because I'm not really always posting messages but I do my damndest to make sure I keep my word on all deals. I built a reference base too.

• Members

This guy got on here a few months back claiming he's a drug addict and did all this {censored} when he was on something and doesn't remember it. He offerred to ship everything out, but stopped responding and kept trying to scam more people. I can't believe the mods haven't banned his IP address yet. I thought something like a dozen people have reported this guy to both the mods and the federal govt. Where's Phil when you need him?

• Members

ha, i was right about that tracking number, look

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 1070 0003 8431 9474

Your item was delivered at 10:32 AM on August 6, 2007 in NORTH STONINGTON, CT 06359.

he bull{censored}ted you dre, he must've gave you the tracking someone gave him

• Members

only 2 ouelletes in his town, one must be him

Ouellette, David E

18 Mystic Rd

North Stonington, CT 06359-1511

(860) 535-9814

and

Ouellette, Mark J & Bonnie L

478 Pendleton Hill Rd

North Stonington, CT 06359-1418

(860) 599-1303

do any of these numbers match what he gave to you guys?

• Members

but he's an easy scammer to pick up, he keeps selling the same pedals, rule of thumb though, if the person has low post count, and no references, they ship first, no matter what, as long as you have refrences to back you up they shouldnt have a problem doing it

This is a good suggestion Bassturd. I have a low count because I'm not really always posting messages but I do my damndest to make sure I keep my word on all deals. I built a reference base too.

true, but what i'm saying is, lets say that was your first post, you came across a trade with a guy that has 10-15 good trade/buy/sell references with people here, if you're honestly wanting to deal and have the product, there shouldnt be a doubt, or something stopping you from sending first, as long as you have a confirmation it was delivered and the persons address, its another good thing to exchange phone numbers, i like to confirm deals by voice, its just better business practice i think, some don't want to but i always offer my number incase questions arise

• Members

This guy got on here a few months back claiming he's a drug addict and did all this {censored} when he was on something and doesn't remember it. He offerred to ship everything out, but stopped responding and kept trying to scam more people. I can't believe the mods haven't banned his IP address yet. I thought something like a dozen people have reported this guy to both the mods and the federal govt. Where's Phil when you need him?

i can't believe they havent either, the mods should AT LEAST give his provider so it'd be easier to weed him out, all you need is an IP address and logon time, no matter the provider used, they can check sign on records of the ip and see which account it went, and find the person, and they will supply the records if petitioned by federal or state law

• Members
ha, i was right about that tracking number, look

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 1070 0003 8431 9474

Your item was delivered at 10:32 AM on August 6, 2007 in NORTH STONINGTON, CT 06359.

he bull{censored}ted you Dre, he must've gave you the tracking someone gave him

oh i know. believe me i know! i talked to the little snake twice. he refunded my money. he had NOOOO idea who he was trying to steal money from!!! anyone called the police in his town yet? i have :)

• Members

i emailed phil asking him to ban him. no response yet.

• Members
oh i know. believe me i know! i talked to the little snake twice. he refunded my money. he had NOOOO idea who he was trying to steal money from!!! anyone called the police in his town yet? i have
:)

sweet bro, glad you got your money back at least, i'm telling you that son of a bitch is wondering in dark waters, he's diggin himself in a hole over chump change, because weither he goes to jail or just gets probation thats still a CONVICTION on his record, he has no idea how thats gonna not only {censored} him presently but in the future as well, but hey?, if the litttle piece of {censored} is a drug addict, he should be like my friend jason, and just {censored}ing DIE, i had a friend that was an addict, turned into a theif, stole from everybody that was good to him, od'd and died off oxy's, i have no remorse for him, all addicts are the lowest forms of life on earth

Archived