FS/FT : Boss MT-2, MXR ZW44 OD, EHX Small Clone

ASGTrace

• Members

Hey for sale or MAYBE trade tonight I have a Boss Mt-2 distortion, a MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive, and possibly a Electro Harmonix Small Clone. All prices include shipping.

If you need references I'll gladly give them i e eBay or other people from this and other forums I have dealt with.

*I will take pictures tonight or tomorrow*

Boss MT-2 $50 . Online prices are around 95-100 with some sites adding shipping to that.

-It plays PERFECT. The only problem is that the "level" knob is SLIGHTLY bent but it is almost unnoticeable and has 0 effect on the sound quality. Im selling it because I also have a MEtal Muff and for another reason that will be stated below.

MXR Zakk Wylde OD $50. Online prices are same as above 95-100.

-I just got this a few days ago on these classifieds. Since then I found a Visual Sound Jeckyll/Hyde pedal that I am purchasing so I need some cash to fund that purchase. Sine the VS pedal has an OD and distortion I wont be needing it anymore. However, the sound is very heavy and chunky and I felt as if it gives your tone "balls".

***Exception*** Electro Harmonix Small Clone w/ papers and 9v adapter--> For Trade (maybe purchase depending on the offer)

- The pedal is in perfect condition and I love it. I got it a few weeks back from this site also. I will be keeping it UNLESS somebody has a Visual Sound Liquid (H20) Chorus/Echo pedal. Its not that I don't like the SC but I am looking for an echo also and knocking the two birds out again with 1 stone would be great.

Also if anybody has a Visual Sound Route 66 for sale let me know because I am interested. Even if you have the liquid chorus/echo for sale let me know.

I am not looking for trades anymore. I need $$ quick to fund a guitar purchase.

~~~Looking for a B-52 combo amp and a Checter Hellraiser~~

~~I also have OCZ Gaming RAM for sale~~~

• Members

Yeah I'll take that plus like $30, lol.

Sorry, I see those going for like 25 to 30 MAX used. :/

Usually about $40-$45 which is more than what I usually buy used metal zones without bent pots for. I've bought 9 used metal zones now and $45 is the most I've ever paid, usually the price is $40 for a mint one. The only DDM-1 on ebay right now is $54+ shipping, it's a discontinued and well sought out product.

• Members

Usually about $40-$45 which is more than what I usually buy used metal zones without bent pots for. I've bought 9 used metal zones now and $45 is the most I've ever paid, usually the price is $40 for a mint one. The only DDM-1 on ebay right now is $54+ shipping, it's a discontinued and well sought out product.

what do you do with all those metal zones? as far as i know you cant daisy chain 9 bad sounding pedals to make a good tone

• Members

what do you do with all those metal zones? as far as i know you cant daisy chain 9 bad sounding pedals to make a good tone

I mod them and either sell them or keep them for myself. I don't have any MT-2s right now and I want to do some more mod experimenting on one, I have some new ideas that I want to try out. Did you sign up here just to make that genius post?

• Members

I mod them and either sell them or keep them for myself. I don't have any MT-2s right now and I want to do some more mod experimenting on one, I have some new ideas that I want to try out. Did you sign up here just to make that genius post?

no. looking for a few pedals myself. have an mt2 I was thinking of getting rid of, but I wonder now if I shouldn't mod it.

Archived