AntiLoop7

puuukeey

• Members

I just published a new app called AntiLoop7. AntiLoop7 is an OS X Application that generates percussive audio and midi based on a set of probabilities given by the user. Rebuilt from the ground up, new features include a feel grid that allows the user to rush every thirty second note individualy. There are now 9 samples to a channel as well as mute, solo, and pan. And the newly designed layout allows the user to see all currently loaded probabilities at a single glance.

Thanks for your time

matthew aidekman.

• Members

Well, it -is- rather ugly... and I have some trouble distinguishing between the actual GUI and the 'eye candy' in the background. Since I can't divine the exact operation, the space on the left lower corner seems completely wasted; making the app more 'vertical' with some kind of expanding frame (with sliders) below might be a better idea.

You're not afraid that you might have to change your app's name because of the producerteam with the similar name?

Oh yes, here's a little mockup I made - not completely finished. It might be a boring, corporate-ish style, but it's (I think) definately easier on the eyes.

aloop.gif

Archived