FS: BOSS RT-20 LESLIE/UNI-VIBE Effect Pedal

gt5litre

• Members

Easy to use and adjust settings. Fantastic display, really great for gigging. Includes a built-in adjustable OD, several Leslie settings including a Leslie and 1959 Marshall combination and a Uni-Vibe choice too.

There is a switch for use with a keyboard or guitar. I should have the box and manual for this effect. The pedal can speed up or slow down the "rotors" just like a real Leslie. In "like-new" condition and I bought it new late last year.

I took it out to a local instrument store and it sounds great with keyboards and worked great through a pair of Fender Twin Reverbs RIs and also two Deluxe Reverb RIs(the Blonde RI is to die for). Stereo, i.e., two amps is the secret to making it sound its' best. Since I don't have enough room to use two amps simultaneously this is not the solution for me. The two amps really do create that Doppler effect that is the "Leslie Sound".

Only 160 dollars plus shipping, prefer the lower 48 states. I can have pics ready later today.

gt5litre

P.S. I have 100% Positive eBay feedback with 90+ transactions over almost a decade.

Archived