FS: Pedals - EH, Behringer, Dreamtone, RonSound & More

zxanimal

• Members

Hey guys after playing around over and over again with different configurations of pedals I have decided to go to an all-in-one unit. So I am selling off my pedals to fund the next purchase.

All pedals have never left the house for a gig of any sort. Smoke-free environment.

All prices include USPS shipping. I prefer paypal but will accept USPS Money Order for payment.

tremomatic.jpg

RonSound Trem-o-matic - $80 OBO

a floor version of the Vox Repeat Percussion module that plugged into your guitar

space-bass-comp.jpg

Dreamtone Space Bass Compressor - $130 OBO

Custom pedal by Seth at Dreamtone. Really warms up the bottom end of your bass tone and rolls off the bright top end.

v30.jpg

Celestion Vintage 30 16 ohm - $55 OBO

The stuff on the top is excess foam from a poor packing job. Has no effect on the speakers performance.

15g.jpg

Fender Frontman 15G w/ External Speaker Jack Added - $45

Added an external speaker jack that will bypass the stock speaker when plugged in. Most bash this amp for sounding bad (because of the stock crap speaker), but plug it into an external cab with good speakers it becomes night and day.

Items Sold:

RonSound Hairpie 75 - SOLD!!!

Behringer GDI21 (Tech 21 GT2 Clone) - SOLD!!!

Behringer EQ700 Equalizer - SOLD!!!

Lockhart Tone Wizard - SOLD!!!

EH Metal Muff - SOLD!!!

Morley ABY Switcher - SOLD!!!

All prices include USPS shipping. I prefer paypal for payment but will entertain other options if need be. US only.

Archived