FS: Overdrive & distortion boxes

Wiredup

• Members

NIB Fulltone Fulldrive 2 10th Anniversary - Sparkle red finish, limited production, done from the custom shop. Purchased new early summer, has been sitting in the box pretty much since it's initial play. Like it, but not enough to keep it, even if it's going to be a 'collectors' item or what not. Asking $250 CAD

NIB Crowther Audio Bluesberry Hot Cake - I own an original Hot Cake and love it to death. Bought the Bluesberry and tried it out for the 'smoother gain' like it, but keep it in the box because it was purchased to be used as a backup. Really don't want to part with it, but I need the cash more than I need a Hot Cake sitting around in the box. Asking $220 CAD

Vox Distortion Booster - No box or manual, but it is a 8/10 in terms of condition. This was bought used a few months back because it said 'Vox' on it. It's a cool pedal, but a little bright for my tastes. It has a really neat grind to it that I like through my Fender twin. Has some light wear and tear (the chrome has light scratches) but overall in excelent condition. Asking $100 CAD

Will ship anywhere in Canada for $25, or USA for $40. I use FedEX 2 day service where I can, and will including tracking information. I take paypal only to protect the buyer and myself from fraud and other deviousness.

Pictures available upon request, and I like to work with e-mail as I only lurk here usually and don't do a lot of posting... (as you can because I had to create a new account because I forgot my old account info!) my e-mail is lk.es.335@gmail.com

thanks guys!

Archived