FS: Some nice older Boss pedals...DD-2, HF-2, CE-2

pianobody

• Members

(DD-2 is now SOLD, thanks!)

HF-2 Hi-Band Flanger made from 1985 to 1995, this pedal includes its original box and Boss adapter. Very good cosmetic condition, functions perfectly. Great with synths and other keys as well as guitar.

hf2-1.jpg

CE-2 Chorus, CURRENTLY ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT - Where are you Senor Penguin?, made from 1979-1990, though only marketed through 1982. Classic chorus pedal. Good to very good cosmetic condition and excellent working condition...both of the control knobs feel a little loose laterally - but they turn correctly and the unit functions as it should. $50.

ce2-1.jpg

Fine print: A local (Los Angeles/SoCal) cash sale is strongly preferred. Photos are being taken as we speak and will be posted soon or emailed as requested. More photos are now available, yay! Please ask me for links.

p.s. The HF-2 is a green label, which indicates Taiwan manufacture for those who care. The other two pedals have had their labels removed - so I will assume they were Japan and you can assume they were Taiwan!

p.p.s. I'm also selling my Alesis Ion analog modeling synth, SKB road case with wheels (4214W), elastic soft synth cover, reference manual, and a new, unused Roland EV-5 expression pedal as a package for $600. "Inquire within."

Archived