FS: Wah pedal with power supply

Rokket2005

• Members

I have a Boss PW-10 V-wah, which I purchased a little while back, and I realized that I don't really use wah that much. Anyway, my loss is your gain.

This is a modeling wah pedal with Boss' COSM modeling stuff that they've got going on in a lot of their newer pedals and multi effects boards. It has 8 different wah setting including Cry Baby, Vox, Morley, and voice and univibe settings. It also has built in overdrives including models for the metal zone, big muff, Marshall Guv'nor, and Boss Blues driver amongst others.

The pedal itself is in decent condition, it does have a few scratches here and there, but everything works great. I will ship it in the original box, which is in fantastic shape since its been sitting in a closet in my parents house, and also a Boss PSA adapter for it.

Here are more pictures of it than anyone could possibly want :

100_0862.jpg

100_0850.jpg

100_0849.jpg

100_0848.jpg

100_0847.jpg

100_0845.jpg

I'm looking for $85-90 shipped in the Contiguous US, and not particularly looking for trades, but reasonable offers will be considered. I also do not have the original instruction booklet, but everything is explained on the back of the pedal, as is visible in one of the pictures. I also prefer paypal, and would rather work through that than money orders or other such means of money transfer.

Cheers

Archived