TC Electronic G-Major f/s $285 Shipped.

Chickentown

• Members

I'm the second owner. It works perfectly and sounds amazing. I play in a more straight ahead, guitar->tube amp band now, so it's going.

When I got this unit it worked great, but a couple of the buttons seemed to have extra "play" in them. I since opened the chasis and re-fastened them so everything is tight and in place now. The guy before me also put some velcro on the top of it. Not sure why. Cosmetically, it is in good condition - paint worn off around the screw holes from racking. Firmware is v.1.11 if I recall.

Shipping is included for US lower 48 states - USPS priority. It will probably come out to about $14.00 for me.

Included is the power cord and midi in/out -> 15-pin male/female computer cable.

I had it up on ebay, but the winning bidder was a newbie and some random a*$hole impersonated me and told him he'd stop the auction early if he'd send $200 now. Feel bad for the guy, but he didn't have the knowledge to make sure the email was from me and coming from within ebay. Crappy. Anyway, I'm not holding him to the purchase.

If you saw the auction, I was waiting on a replacement parameter wheel which I have since received from TC Electronic. So I'm selling a complete unit.

I'd like to do the sale with PayPal.

Mail jamiegroth at yahoo dot com if you have q's. Thanks,

Jamie

Archived