FS/FT Dunlop Crybaby Highly Modded - Project

rossowj

• Members

$125 Shipped

you pay paypal fee

This pedal is either for sale or for trade. come up with a combination of $$/pedals that you think fits the bill.

I can also throw in a little $ if the deal calls for it. Although I am looking specifically for the pedals below, but I am open to all offers

Things I am Looking for:

whammy xp-100

whammy IV

Shure sm57

RMC1

RMC Wizard Wah

RMC Wheels of Fire

All of these wahs have to be in the fuzz friendly model era

I have here a highly modded crybaby. I bought it off someone on TGP about a half a year ago. When I bought it it had been modded for True Bypass. And it had an LED installed on the top of the pedal, and a Q control installed on the top right of the pedal.

When I got it I decided to do two things:

1. Make several changes to the PCB

a. Vocal Mod changed the 33k res to 56k res

b. Increase Midrange/Smooth Heel Toe Trans changed the 1.5k res to 2.2k

c. Lower Range changed 0.01uF cap to 0.022uf cap (this is the main difference between a dunlop JH-1 wah and a GCB-95 wah)

2. Install the Area51 Output Buffer

The Area51 buffer works great, and all mods were made to make the wah sound best to my ear.

I am letting this one go, because It's an ongoing project for me to get the sound I want from this thing. I have tried different cap's and resistors all over the place, and I have other projects now that I was to pursue, so its time to let this go and get $ for a pro made wah like the Teese RMC's

One more thing, when I installed the vocal mod, I decided to disconnect the Q control from the circuit. I preferred the resistor by itself, but if you would like the Q connected again, it is a very simple mod, and I will include the wires to fulfill that mod.

100_1355mod.jpg100_1361.jpg100_1359.jpg

Samson q7 Dynamic Mic

$70 Shipped and paypal'd

mic was very lightly used. perfect condition, LIKE NEW. Comes with case pictured below.

100_1367.jpg100_1365.jpg

Archived