everman custom amp channel/loop, true bypass loopers, a/b box

moosie

• Members

hello,

i have the following for sale. i can't figure out how to post a picture so please message me if you'd like to see one.

thanks for looking!

dan

#1 - 3 loop true bypass box. blue, green and red leds with a 9vdc jack and a 9vdc OUT which is very useful when conserving an outlet on a power supply and powering another pedal. box is the size of the voodoo labs pedals, unfinished, i like that look. $65

#2 - custom everman amp channel switcher/loop. this is an awesome concept that basically turns your 2 channel amp into a 3 channel amp. you put an overdrive, distortion or fuzz pedal in the loop to either beef up your dirty tone or toggle it for a 3rd level of gain. sleek black box with amber (i think) led. MINT. $85

#3 - 2 loop "switch box" from the old pedalboard.com. super high quality looper. violet in color. has some paint chips but works 100%. $45

#4 - a/b switch, made by loooper. blue and red leds, 9vdc jack. hammered steel finish. like new $40

#5 - a boss dd-3 for parts. actually, you can probably fix it. level knob is loose and delays don't really sound unless you jiggle it. pretty beat up. let me know what you want to pay for it.

thanks again

Archived