Pedal Sale!

Guitarmiester

• Members

Since I just bought a Vetta 2 I'm doing away with most of my pedals. All of my pedals are in excellent condition. None of these have been gigged, only used occasionally in the studio. All of these come with everything they originally came with - box, manual, papers, and adapter (if they came with it).

Boss EQ-20 - $140 - The Boss dual pedal 10-band EQ. Back-lit screen, 9 memory locations plus the manual settings that you've got the sliders set to. Works with both bass and guitar. It's in excellent condition just like the rest of my gear. I don't have the box or manual for the EQ-20, so I'll throw in an adapter for free to anyone who wants this.

DOD FX75C Stereo Flanger - $40 - I've had this pedal for a while, but it's in excellent condition. It's one of the better flangers out there. Most of the flangers on the market only do that plane swooping over your head sound. The FX75C is capable of some pretty crazy chorus and flanging sounds. The manual has a few sample settings.

***SOLD*** Boss DS-1 - $30 - I bought this two or three months ago to use as a boost for my Legacy, but realized I liked using my OD's to boost the Legacy. The DS-1 has been laying around in its box since.

***SOLD*** MXR Phase 90 - $50 - I bought the Phase 90 in August. Used it once in the studio. Since then, its been in its box. I really don't want to sell this, but I don't need it with my Vetta.

Digitech Whammy IV - $150 and comes with 18V adapter - Another one I don't want to get rid of, but the Vetta has a whammy feature. I've used this in the studio a few times. Very cool pedal and tracks very well.

Pictures:

8612082870.jpg

8612082835.jpg

8615543051.jpg

US buyers only. I'm not looking for trades. Any questions, feel free to ask. I may be adding some more pedals, keep checking back.

Archived