OT- GRRRRRRR ... Anyone use Paypal Buyer Credit Yet~!!!

wheresgrant3

• Members

GRRRRRRR ... Anyone use Paypal Buyer Credit Yet~!!!

I didn't think so. I applied for this over a month ago, was approved and went to use it two weeks ago to buy an item from a fellow KSS'er and the transaction wouldn't go through. There is a technical problem with my account. The problem is on the PayPal Side NOT with Ge Capital. When I first called about the problem I was told it would be resolved within 48hrs. Then I receive an email that states....

Thank you for contacting PayPal. We apologize for the delay in responding to your service request.

We are aware of the issue surrounding your application for our PayPal Buyer Credit program and understand that GE is showing your credit line as having been approved. At this time, we are working toward resolution on your account to allow you to use your new line of credit. Unfortunately, this may take a few weeks to correct. Once your line of

credit has been corrected and is available for use, you will be notified via email.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your

patience as we work to resolve this issue.

As of today it has official 3 weeks since that email. This morning I called and there is still no resolution, no timeframe. .Grrrr. And I'm holding up a seller. Anyone in this same boat?

• Members

Originally posted by _brainbug

:confused:
With homebanking I see no use for PayPal at all - I don't understand why e.g eBay tries to make everyone use it (except from getting money for it)

:eek:

I should have done this a while ago... look just arrived in my mailbox!!!

We are writing to let you know that your PayPal Buyer Credit line is now available through your PayPal Account. We apologize for the delay in activating your credit line, and for any frustration or inconvenience this has caused you.

To show our appreciation for your patience, we are crediting your PayPal Buyer Credit line with $10 to use within the next 30 days. This credit will appear in approximately one week. Please note that this is a credit to your PayPal Buyer Credit line, and will not appear in your PayPal account balance. You will see it on your next PayPal Buyer Credit billing statement, or you can view it online at the PayPal Buyer Credit Service Site.

Jigg where are ya!!! PM Me if you get the chance!!!

• Members

What is homebanking? Had a couple of German transactions fall through because they wanted Western Union.

I signed up for the Paypal Credit mainly because some sellers were offering free interest for a period of time, although I haven't used it yet. I think the interest rate is fairly high isn't it?

• Members

What is homebanking? Had a couple of German transactions fall through because they wanted Western Union.

You were probably lucky. Most requests for payment by Westen Union from overseas are scams. Scammers want this form of payment because it gives them cash right away and the sender cannot "stop payment" or get their money back by any means. Whenever you get a request, especially from a foreign country, for payment by Western Union, RUN!

• Members

Originally posted by cybermooks

I signed up for the Paypal Credit mainly because some sellers were offering free interest for a period of time, although I haven't used it yet. I think the interest rate is fairly high isn't it?

It's pretty high. 19%... but I plan on having it payed off before I get my first statement. ;)

Archived