Semi OT? cLOUDDEAD - Opinions

furdock7

• Members

ah, cLOUDDEAD.

They're... strange.

I wasn't feeing their last release a whole lot, but "Rifle Eyes" is an awesome song. If you are interested in hearing more, you should check out their self-titled release... it is essentially a CD release of six 7-inches that were released by Mush Records.

Also, all of the members have done projects individually as well as with other people. A couple of standouts are Them - Them (emcee/vocalist Dose One from cLOUDDEAD paired with producer/SP1200 whore Jel) and Hymie's Basement (project between vocalist Why? from cLOUDDEAD with Ninja Tune's Fog).

If you're into any filesharing programs, I would highly suggest listening to "21st Century Pop Song" off of the Hymie's Basement project. It's a great song. And buy it if you're feeling it, of course.

Anything else? :D :D :D

• Members

Originally posted by LameAim

ah, cLOUDDEAD.

They're... strange.

I wasn't feeing their last release a whole lot, but "Rifle Eyes" is an awesome song. If you are interested in hearing more, you should check out their self-titled release... it is essentially a CD release of six 7-inches that were released by Mush Records.

Also, all of the members have done projects individually as well as with other people. A couple of standouts are Them - Them (emcee/vocalist Dose One from cLOUDDEAD paired with producer/SP1200 whore Jel) and Hymie's Basement (project between vocalist Why? from cLOUDDEAD with Ninja Tune's Fog).

If you're into any filesharing programs, I would highly suggest listening to "21st Century Pop Song" off of the Hymie's Basement project. It's a great song. And buy it if you're feeling it, of course.

Anything else?
:D

Ten's the only cLOUDDEAD album ive heard, although ive heard other {censored} from clouddead members, ie anticon?

ive spent hours listening to ten and i still have no clue about their lyrics, wtf do they mean, or is it just weird for weird's sake?

thanks for the reply

• Members

ah, cLOUDDEAD.

They're... strange.

Anything else?

Ten's the only cLOUDDEAD album ive heard, although ive heard other {censored} from clouddead members, ie anticon?

ive spent hours listening to ten and i still have no clue about their lyrics, wtf do they mean, or is it just weird for weird's sake?

thanks for the reply

• Members

ah, cLOUDDEAD.

They're... strange.

Anything else?

Ten's the only cLOUDDEAD album ive heard, although ive heard other {censored} from clouddead members, ie anticon

thanks for the reply

• Members

Originally posted by furdock7

Ten's the only cLOUDDEAD album ive heard, although ive heard other {censored} from clouddead members, ie anticon

thanks for the reply

Some songs have a theme; others are essentially one-liners strung together. I think the liner notes have lyrics if you happen to get confused about something. If you like Ten, you should really check out the self-titled release.

Archived