ft-fulldrive and maxon od-9

nickpka

• Members

hey i have a maxon od-9traded and fulltone fulldrive for trade. both are in good condition. i can get pics if needed.

i am looking for a volume pedal and a tremolo or one or the other. well let me know what you got!

if you dont have either of those still let me know i may be interested thanks!

Update- I really need a volume pedal and would like reasonable offers, I appreciate all the offers thus far but please no more sd-1's or things of that nature.

Other things I would like, are one of the following for the Fulldrive(i would add cash if the right pedal comes up):

Box of Rock

Rc booster

BB preamp

Goodrich VP

Fulltone Supa trem

If you do you have an ernie ball vp let me know but please expect it not to be an even trade. thanks!

• Members

got an eb jr volume pedal, and a byoc tremolo. is the fulldrive the mosfet version?

i may want the volume pedal how old is it? the trem i will pass on, i want something more like a supatrem. the fd is not the mosfet version. pm me.

• Members

I also have a boss od-3 and a sennheiser freeport wireless system im trying to get rid of if either of those interest you

hey, i really cant use those as much as i need a volume pedal or tremolo. the wireless really sounds cool though.

Archived