FS: Vintage Ibanez / Maxon "9" Series Pedals

PedalHead

• Members

Here I have some very nice Original Vintage Ibanez "9" Series effect pedals in great condition for sale. The little Mrs. & I have a new addition on the way and some of my toys have to go to feed yet another mouth in the house.

All Pedals have been inspected & tested prior to this posting. No Velcro, No Missing Parts, and No Mods. I take care of my equipment and these items are in very nice shape for thier age. These pedals are in great functioning condition for being 24+ years old. Of course you should expect some cosmetic wear with these but I will let the photos speak for themselves.

All Prices Include Shipping via USPS Priority Mail (2-3day) Insured with Delivery Confirmation to Continental US ONLY!

Payment via PayPal Verified Only.

1981 Ibanez AD9 - Analog Delay Has JRC 4558D chip! - SOLD Thank you Matt =)

1984 Ibanez BC9 - Bi-Mode Chorus - $175.00 Has JRC 4558D chip!

1981 Ibanez CP9 - Compressor/Limiter - $125.00

1981 Ibanez CS9 - Stereo Chorus - $125.00

1983 Ibanez FL9 - Flanger - $125.00

1983 Ibanez GE9 - Graphic EQ - $125.00 Has JRC 4558D chip!

1983 Ibanez PT9 - Phaser - $125.00

1984 Maxon ST9 - Super Tube Screamer - $225.00 Has DUAL JRC 4558D chips!

1984 Ibanez SD9 - Sonic Distortion - $135 Has JRC 4558D chip!

NIB MAXON PT9Pro+ - Phaser Pro + - $185 with Manual & Warranty Card. You will not find a cheaper one!

NIB MAXON OD9Pro+ - Overdrive Pro + - $165 with Manual & Warranty Card. You will not find a cheaper one!

Ibanez CS-505 - Stereo Chorus - $135 I am not sure if this is the real back plate for this pedal as it says AC-ADAPTER AC-109 but from the photos you can see it takes 2 9volt batteries. No way for me to know as I do not have an adapter that fits this pedal. :confused:

• Members
That's an excellent list of pedals and they look like they've been taken care of really well. The Sonic Distortion looks so tempting too. I may be PM'ing you once my paycheck comes in!

Thank you for browsing and checking out my wares.... :wave:

I have only sold 1 pedal so far and had 2 PM's on the Maxon ST9....the way things are going....the SD9 should still be available.

I am thinking of adding my other AD9 which looks better than the last one I sold. I need money or my new baby will starve :cry:

Archived