Recommend a drum machine for NeoSoul

Newget

• Members

NeoSoul, R&B, call it what you wish, I'm looking to record some bass licks to a drum machine that has a deep kick and a tight snare. Musical influence examples include Me'shell N'Degeocello, Philadelphia Expirement, The Roots, Soulive

• Members

Originally posted by guitman

Did anyone read the post. While the sp 202 could work the other's would be hard to find for his posted budget of 200 bucks I would think.

Silence fool with your silly logic! He/she MUST buy an MPC600000XLEXTREME{censored}INGMACHINE!!!

For 200, I'd say get a sampler. You can find thousands of drum samples online for free. Cheap samplers, Emu-ESI series, Ensoniq EPS, Korg..er, the groove box one...you can find em all for 200 or about.

• Members

Originally posted by Altered Flesh

Silence fool with your silly logic! He/she MUST buy an MPC600000XLEXTREME{censored}INGMACHINE!!!

For 200, I'd say get a sampler. You can find thousands of drum samples online for free. Cheap samplers, Emu-ESI series, Ensoniq EPS, Korg..er, the groove box one...you can find em all for 200 or about.

You are right , I am a silly fool but my A.D.D. says that I can not stay silent.

Archived