FS: BYOC Mighty Mouse (Rat clone)

Lt_Core

• Members

I'm looking to sell a killer Rat clone pedal as soon as possible. I have another purchase lined up and can ship starting on Tuesday. I did not build this pedal. Bought from another TGP'er. Excellent job done on the wiring. It's mounted in a very cool, swirly Luci Box. I'll include the original enclosure as well. See pics below. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

$120 shipped, Paypal CON USA

Here is the info from the BYOC site:

The big box RAT has been reissued as the "vintage RAT" and it sounds pretty spot on. They even use the LM308 chip. So why would you want build one? Because rat clones are fast becoming the new it pedal of the boutique world. A little clipping modification here...Change a capacitor value there...And presto! We have an all have clipping combinations. Positions 4, 5, and 6 on the rotary switch even relocate the clipping devices to a more tubescreamer-like position in the circuit which turns the pedal into one of the most amazing sounding

overdrive you'll ever step on.

Position 1: "Vintage" Symmetrical Distortion

Position 2: "Turbo" Distortion

Position 3: Asymmetrical Distortion

Position 4: Symmetrical O.D.

Position 5: Asymmetrical O.D.

Position 6: MOSFET O.D.

If you want one pedal that covers everything from vintage distortion to boutique overdrive....the BYOC mouse has

got it covered.

Pictures:

byoc4.jpg

byoc2.jpg

byoc3.jpg

Archived