Way Huge Fat Sandwich and Radial Tonebone Plexitube

ungarn

• Members

Great condition Radial Plexitube guitar pedal. Includes manual and power adapter. Same great tones as the highly regarded Hot British 12AX7 powered pedal, except this is the big brother with 2 channels and true bypass. Very versatile and handy for getting Marshall / British type tones out of Fender / American style amps. New these are $279 shipped. Save yourself lots of $$$ buy mine for $170 PayPal'd and shipped. Not looking for any trades right now. Thanks for looking! Here is a link to more info: http://www.tonebone.com/tb-plexitube-using.htm

Plexi2.jpg

• Members

I'm not trying to persuade anyone from not buying your gear, I just thought I'd mention the Plexitube is not true bypass: http://www.stinkfoot.se/andreas/diy/articles/bypass3.htm

That being said, a friend of mine has the Hot British and I really like the sounds he gets out of it. Just be fore-warned about misleading marketing hype.

• Members

I'm not trying to persuade anyone from not buying your gear, I just thought I'd mention the Plexitube is not true bypass:

That being said, a friend of mine has the Hot British and I really like the sounds he gets out of it. Just be fore-warned about misleading marketing hype.

Ummmm...thanks...no buffers in it like a Boss pedal...that is what most are looking for me thinks...please feel free to correct all the other for sale posts...

• Members

Ummmm...thanks...no buffers in it like a Boss pedal...that is what most are looking for me thinks...please feel free to correct all the other for sale posts...

Yeah. :rolleyes:...why would people wanna {censored} inside other people's for sale threads??!?!

If someone's looking for one of these, they probably know the specs, or will do a little researching. No need to be a Nerdy McDorkpants about it...:rolleyes:

*pushes taped up glasses and speaks in nerd voice* "mmmmNO, this pedal is NOT true bypass..." :freak:

Bump./

Archived