WTB: Analogman Sunlion

Brad737

• Members

Hi folks,

I just found out that I can free up some real estate on my pedalboard if I can find an Analogman Sunlion. I guess it's a Sunface and a Beano Boost in one pedal. Only problem is that Mike doesn't make them anymore, so I need to find a used one. Since I use a treble booster with my Dr. Z Route 66, and I'm looking for a nice Fuzz Face clone, this sounds perfect. Let me know what you have! :)

Thanks,

Brad

• Members

I wish you the best of luck finding one. I looked myself for a while but they are going for insane prices now due to their rarity. The last few on ebay, at TGP and here sold for between $450 and 550. I decided to just get a NKT 275Sunface and Beano boost used. It takes up a little more room on a board but I only spent $300 for both. If you can find one for $400, I'd jump on it.

Phil

• Members

For what its worth - according to the Analogman sales website (buyanalogman.com), they are going to redesign and re-release this pedal someday. They sold new for $335 and they say the price won't change. If they ever do re-release them, I'll be in line for the same reason you will - to free up space. The Beano and the Sunface do sound fantastic together even as stand alone boxes though.

Archived