Boss ME-50 and Boss DS-1

metal0822

• Members

150 This weekend!!!

EDIT: TIME TO MOVE THIS THING! 175 SHIPPED

PRICES AND PICS UP!

Hey guys, although I do not have these yet, I will be getting them tomorrow afternoon. I don't want them, but it is more than fair of a trade deal for me, so I am gonna snag them up. I won't name a particular price quite yet as I have not seen the condition, but he assures me they work fine, and the me-50 comes with a manual, and he is going to give power supplies. So, just wanted to give you guys a heads up, and if any of you are interested just let me know, and I will be back tomorrow with pictures and prices. I kinda need cash but might be willing to do some tradework, as long as some cash is thrown in from your end (e.g. boss me-50 for random pedal/pickups + 75 bucks). I need the cash, so no straight trades or money from my side. Let me know!

• Members

ok guys and gals. pics and prices!

im gonna start out at 200 to your door with manual and power supply for the me-50 and 25 to your door for the ds-1. the ds-1 is nearly mint aside from one tiny scuff, and the me-50 is only slightly worse. quite scratched up on the bottom (not atrocious, but nowhere near perfect) and a couple scratches on the sides. anyways, pics...

0316091554.jpg

0316091555.jpg

0316091555a.jpg

Archived