Monsterpiece NPN fuzz(the very first W/internal bias trimpot)FS ONLY

Altgtr33

• Members

ONLY ACCEPT USPS MONEY ORDERS FOR PAYMENT/ONLY SELLING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES------Please READ this before PM'ing me(NO PAY-PAL)

Monsterpiece NPN fuzz with internal bias trimpot. I've only had this less then a week with only a few hours of play time. But, considering no ones making any serious offers on my Hardwire valve distortion I thought I'd see if anyone would take this off my hands? Mint condition, no issues. SOLD(payment pending to DonaldDemon) Send all offers via PM ONLY! Here are the pics:Monsterpiece449-001.jpg

Monsterpiece449-002.jpg

And keep the cash offers respectfull guys! These go for $115 shipped from the builder and you have to wait 3-5 weeks build time.

Ben--------Altgtr33

• Members

TTT

Somebody give me an offer I can't refuse otherwise I'm just keeping this. Heres he PM Richard(Duderanimous) sent me while he was working on my pedal:

Dude... I think you are going to like your Monsterpiece

YOURS is the very first one with an added internal trimpot for transistor bias. You will be able to get normal sounds to spitty dying battery sounds depending on where you set it

Controls are volume, input bias, and fuzz on the outside... and the transistor bias internal.

Shipping tomorrow (Wednesday)

Richard

• Members

If its still here I'll let you know. Richard(Duderanimous) is seriously the nicest guy I've ever had the pleasure to do business with on-line. If you've looking for a killer fuzz, you couldn't get it from a better guy.

Archived