Trade me your Line 6 DL-4!

Silver Hammer

• Members

I'm seriously GAS'ing for a DL-4 but here's the kicker- I'm broke! So here's the deal, these are all pedals I really dig but I can't evade my GAS any longer so they are now trade bait. You can offer to trade a DL-4 for any combination of pedals you feel is reasonable and fair to both parties, with the one exception that you can't ask for both the Fatman and the XXL as I have to have some dirt on my board :bassist:.

Now on to our trade bait-

1. We have a Morley Power Wah, it's the new black one, boost built in, comes with a Morley power adapter if you want it. In combo with some dirt it totally slays the Cliff Burton-esque wah sound but it does cut lows. Probably better suited for guitar or use with a clean blend. I repeat though- with dirt this screams!

2. 3xfx Fatman. That's all that needs to be said. http://bassfuzz.com/2008/08/30/3xfx-fatman-review/3/ is all that needs to be seen. AWESOME fuzz with a wild oscillating evil siamese twin. This thing is a blast!

3. Boss BF-2. Awesome flanger in my opinion but these are pretty well known so I won't bore you (although I doubt anyone with a DL-4 wouldn't have heard of it). If you pick this+the Fatman then you can make "jet taking off" sounds.

4. Tech 21 XXL. Super sweet gnarly in your face distortion. Can do everything from sounding high gain and guitar amp-esque (while retaining all your lows) to gated, sputtery goodness. This thing almost cuts through drums too much. If they aren't hitting the cymbals then you ARE the in the forefront PERIOD.

Smallish gallery of pics linked below. If anyone wants to see any pedal in a more detailed shot let me know and it's done. All are in very good condition, only one with any visual damage is the BF-2 and it's just little scratches. Power Wah has some dirt marks on the treadle from one time I had dirt on my shoe but it's really no biggie and if you're really neurotic about how your pedals look you always just rub it until it comes out.

http://img259.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=image085z.jpg

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY OTHER TRADES AND WILL ONLY CONSIDER SELLING THE MORLEY POWER WAH OUTRIGHT ALTHOUGH I WOULD MUCH RATHER TRADE IT

p.s. Descriptions written with bassists in mind as I am one, so that explains a lot.

Archived