FS- Line6, MXR, Rocktron, Danelectro, Artec, WGS, Eminence

shooto

• Members

HPIM2085.jpg

HPIM2089.jpg

HPIM2644.jpg

Line6 POD XT Live:

*minty* condition- has FX Junkie expansion pack and includes gig bag, manual, power supply, USB connectors and paperwork- SOLD

MXR Classic 108 Fuzz:

*minty* condition- has two strips of velcro, other than that, like brand spanky new, includes box and instructions- $85 shipped con US

Rocktron Hypnotic Flange:

*NIB*- discontinued, don't know why because it is a very cool effect, check out MF for sound samples- $55 shipped con US

Custom Danelectro Chicken Salad:

Rehoused by SuperVelcroBoy- everything is different as you can see: metal case, true bypass switching, heavy duty jacks, metal knobs, LED, custom swirly paint job...very cool pedal- knobs are: Intensity, Speed (like the original) and the third knob is the trim pot control- SOLD

Modded Danelectro Chicken Salad:

excellent shape- modded inside with trimpot adjustment and foil over photo cell for that bigger "throb"...NAILS Trower....once you have a modded one you realize how useless the stock ones sound- $25 shipped con US

Danelectro French Toast:

excellent shape- one of the best "bang for buck" pedals out there...a clone of the Foxx Tone Machine from the dude that made the Foxx...I think it nails it- includes box and knob guard so you can stomp on it- $30 shipped con US

Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz:

*NIB*- yep, the Peach Fuzz clone- $25 shipped con US

Artec Soloist Distortion:

*minty*- a really great drive pedal that really makes your solos sing, great tone, sustain and tweakability with this pedal- check out the Peta Lukacs demo vid on you tube...includes box and instructions- $35 shipped con US

EHX Little Big Muff:

*excellent condition*- a great combo between the USA and Russian versions- has velcro on bottom, comes with box and original knobs- $45 shipped con US

WGS Classic Lead 80s:

*excellent condition*- I have a pair of them- these speakers have been said to have a "flat" eq so they don't color the tone your amp, but throws it out there just as it is- I found them to balance out V30-type speakers very well- 8 ohm- $100 shipped for the pair con US

Eminence Legend V12s:

*excellent condition*- I have a pair of them- one of Eminence's take on the Celestion V30, but without the spikey mids- very nice speakers if your looking for a V30 sound that is a bit more "worn in and not spikey"- 8 ohm- $100 shipped for the pair con US

Archived