Ibanez TS-9 - Modded

mibeaulieu

• Members

Would you take $50.00 dollars for it .
thanks
jameshenderson30@gmail.com

In the future , WHen buying a pedal it may be best to first buy the dtock pedal on FLea bay, craigslist ( anotherwords and older wpedal then send it off to keeley for mods. Did you see all that wiring in that pedal. I teach and have a lot of New Old Stock pedals myself i.e ( 1991 Marshall SHredmaster X2 , 1991 Marshall BLuesbreaker X1 and a Drivemster. Also two Analogman 3403d 14 prong chip and a puch/pull mod for asymmetrical clipping and symmetrical clipping which is BOSS or Ibanez for a bit more hair round the note.

Anyway sorry for the lengthy Email . Let me know and ill take it . thanks

I also have a n extra JRC 4558 older chip I can use just in case this one goes down as well.
jim h

• Members

Would you take $50.00 dollars for it .

thanks

In the future , WHen buying a pedal it may be best to first buy the dtock pedal on FLea bay, craigslist ( anotherwords and older wpedal then send it off to keeley for mods. Did you see all that wiring in that pedal. I teach and have a lot of New Old Stock pedals myself i.e ( 1991 Marshall SHredmaster X2 , 1991 Marshall BLuesbreaker X1 and a Drivemster. Also two Analogman 3403d 14 prong chip and a puch/pull mod for asymmetrical clipping and symmetrical clipping which is BOSS or Ibanez for a bit more hair round the note.

Anyway sorry for the lengthy Email . Let me know and ill take it . thanks

I also have a n extra JRC 4558 older chip I can use just in case this one goes down as well.

jim h

I had no idea the pedal was modded until I opened it. The solder joints look excellent and the tone is good so it didn't bother me that someone did the mods. The TS-9 is just not my thing. I will pass on the $50 for now.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Archived