FS: Eventide Pitchfactor and Mission Expression Pedal

Guitar Josh

• Members

***NO TRADES***

With everything else sold, I'm taking a new approach to moving this Pitchfactor by making a package deal with a very high quality Mission expression pedal so the PF can be used as a Whammy or to take real time control of the parameters.

So, included is an

Eventide Pitchfactor - Like new in box. This thing is so cool, and I'm sure I'll regret selling it but I just don't use that kind of thing in my music. Easily the best shifter/harmonizer I've ever heard.

IMG_2782.jpg

****AND****

Mission SP-2 Expression Pedal - NEW in box (never used!!)

http://www.mission-engineering.com/Mission-Engineering/Products.html

(actual picture later tonight).

These are seriously the highest quality expression pedals out there. People have been raving about them when used with the AxeFx. Retail, the PF is $500 and the SP-2 is $123.

Knock $100 off the price and that's my package deal - $525 for both. That works out to $425 for the PF and $100 for the expression, both killer deals in their own right. You MUST pay by either MO or Paypal e-Check however!! We'll split shipping to your destination.

This is seriously the best pitch harmonizing package you can get outside of a rack and the tonal possibilities are endless.

PM me with interest or to buy!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Too bad, I'm offering a trade anyway, ha ha. If it the Pitch Factor doesn't sell, you can know there's a ToneLab LE waiting as an even no-cash swap. Hey, it's not going to hurt you to read this. You can either say no or don't answer in anger. You never know, it just may never sell and you change your mind. I've had a change of mind like that before.

Includes:

ToneLab LE

Power Supply

Manual

Original Box

It's in the condition you'd find one in the store in.

Archived