Digitech/Lexicon/BBE/Morley

uberthrall

• Members

I just picked up a GSP 1101 and a BBE 482, and I'm trying to put together a rack based rig. As a result, I'm moving these FX here. I'd be open to trades as well as a straight cash sale. I'm looking specifically for a 4 or 6 space rack case, power amp (preferably tube), and a 2x12 cab. I suppose I could be tempted by certain guitars too. I like the shredders, but wouldn't say no to a Japanese LP for the whole package. Longshot, I know but I figured I'd throw that out there.

EffectsSale001.jpg

I have individual pics of everything too. If interested, let me know and I'll post them.

Digitech GNX3000.....$225

Lexicon MX200.........$120

BBE Sonic Stomp......$60

Morley PWF.............$130

Morley Tripler...........$80

All prices are shipped. I hate the Ebay/Paypal crime syndicate, and I refuse to use Paypal whether I'm the buyer or the seller.......I know I'm not alone there. A USPS money order will work fine though.

Also, as I don't want these lying around I'll let all 5 of them go for $450 shipped and insured to the CONUS. That's alot of good usable, never gigged stuff for short money right there.

I'm also more than happy to speak directly to anyone who's interested. Just PM me for my number, or contact me at rbeattie282@comcast.net.

Archived