FS/T: Tube preamp, Fx pedals, TB loop, and DI/speaker simulator

ck3

• Members

the only other thing i have is a boss dd2 mij.im not sure if i am letting it go just yet.i have a gt sfx100 stereo amp that is nice.they go for 300.maybe we could do pedals and palmer for it

That Groove Tubes sfx100 looks tempting, but I'm all set with amplification at the moment. Thanks.

• Members

I really wanth that little ring box...what might you want for it besides cash? I dunno if I have anything you want.

Check out the "wanted" section of my sig. I'm currently in search of oddball pedals and rack gear.

• Members

Hm.. I have none of those =[ But If you keep it on hold, I might just buy it from you!

The Ring-o-matic has been for sale for quite some time, so it will probably still be here if you are able to purchase it for the current asking price in a few weeks. :wave::facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

anything in my sig interest you for the OC2?

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll have to pass. I'm mostly looking for gear in the "wanted" section of my sig and would be willing to consider trades for comparable items.

• Members

Is the Ring-O-Matic still available?

I have half-heartedly decided to keep the Ring-O-Matic ... and may be willing to part with it if anyone is seriously interested in purchasing it for $69 (shipping/insurance included).

Archived