FS: Many Pedals, some rare, all cool!

Guitar Josh

• Members

All prices include shipping and PP. CONUS only!! NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES.

1) Skreddy Screwdriver (Donner'd) - Actually made for Donner. Probably the best sounding SD I've owned, much closer to a fuzz dripped OD than straight OD like the majority of the SD's I've heard. - $220

IMG_2926.jpg

2) Boss DS-1 w/ KEELEY SEM and Ultra Mods. Not done by Keeley, but these are the exact same mods. Having heard a "real" Keeley modded Ultra/SEM, this is dead on. And cheaper at - $50.

IMG_2920.jpg

3) Boss JAPAN SD-1 Super Overdrive - VERY clean for its age, sounds incredible. - $75

IMG_2922.jpg

4) Boss FZ-3 Fuzz - Discontinued Fuzz pedal from Boss. Unique fuzz with tons of gain on tap. Perfect condition - $50

PICTURE COMING!!

5) Dual Resistafier - Nails classic Boogie tones with a second boost channel to really scream. - $115

IMG_2924.jpg

6) Zoom Choir - Very rare chorus / delay / reverb pedal with some very cool combinations of the above. Includes battery cover which I hear is a nice plus. - $85

IMG_2923.jpg

7) Behringer Ultra Shifter / Harmonist (Boss Super Shifter Clone) - A clone of the PS-5 at a ridiculously low price. Practically brand new in the box - $40.

IMG_2870.jpg

Archived