FS/FT Pedals

knives490

• Members

Hey hey! good to hear from ya. :)

I'm digging the new gear. It's amazinghow much good stuff you got in a month. Anythign that you'd like for the planet waves tuner?

I've been pm'd by a dude about this awesome looking compressor... gotta mull it over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shiiiit... I know I've got some Dragonfire single coils [pretty damn hot output and sound nice too.]

Seymour Duncan '59 Neck Hum [with cover removed]

Some nice sounding Epiphone hums and I can scrap some pickups out of my SG as I'm not gonna use it anymore. SD Phat Cat in the bridge and Gibbo 490T in the Neck I think. What were you looking for?

• Members

Some nice sounding Epiphone hums and I can scrap some pickups out of my SG as I'm not gonna use it anymore. SD Phat Cat in the bridge and Gibbo 490T in the Neck I think. What were you looking for?

I'd love the '59. Black coils, right?

would you be interested in a trade for a DiMarzio Fred? Or maybe an EMG 85

• Members

Yeah, it's all black and open faced. I don't really have any use for pickups right now. Sorry dude, but I'd be happy to let it go for some cash or anything related to a tubescreamer.

I don't have a tube screamer, but I do have a LPB-1 I'd let go... and a Digitech RP250...

how much cash? I'm really strapped for cash and thats why I was hoping to trade

• Members
I can do it for $35 plus shipping if you're down with that? But I'm a negotiable guy if half price is too much.
;)

Dang it man, thats a crazy price.

I'll see if I can rustle up the cash. Dang.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey hey hey! Just got through with a great gig with my newest ensemble. Needing a small sized reverb that will do slapback-y/spring/warm reverb easily. No frills, but a Dano Spring King or even the cheapo Corned Beef would be cool. SK is ideal because I could mod it to be delay and reverb, but is not entirely necessary. Probably gonna start selling off my more spacey gear, but idk yet.

• Members

Nah, don't need a Digiverb. Ditched it for the Verbzilla and have a Holiest Grail on the way. Thanks though.

Verbzilla, I'd go for $100 if possible. It's immaculate.

RC-2 for $160 since it's still pretty much perfect. No signs that it's even been out of the box. Would like to sell right out, but the Distortion pro looks kind of attractive. Still prefer money at the time being. :)

• Members

I found a RC-2.

Tell me about your humbuckers.
I have a fat tele - humbucker in the neck position.
Looking for a replacement. The one I have in there is dull and really low output.

The ability to coil tap / split the pickup is highly preferred.

• Members

-SD Phat Cat Bridge
-SD '59 Neck without the Cover
-Lots of single coils, three are "DRagonfires"
-No name/Epi hums
-Gibbo 490T neck Hum

I don't think any of them are tappable. I checked them out a minute ago and they're all two conductor.

Archived