FS: Fulltone, Korg, MXR, Boss, etc...

mewithoutlouie

• Members

Selling some pedals to pay for school. These would make great Christmas gifts or whatever.

pedal10.jpg

MXR Phase 90 w/ R28 Mod - $55 shipped/paypal'd OBO

Pedal is in good condition. I'm not really sure how much these normally go for so you can make me an offer as well.

pedal9.jpg

Boss RC -2 w/Tap Pedal - $125 shipped and paypal'd

Good condition with original box. Comes with custom build tap pedal.

pedal4.jpg

Q-Tron+ Pedal - $125 shipped and paypal'd

In great condition, comes with everything you need plus original box.

pedal6.jpg

Bass-drive Mosfet - $125 shipped and paypal'd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I know I'm a new guy here, so I'm going to tread lightly...

If it helps, my refs are 100% rock-solid in my regular haunts. If you're interested, I can provide those to you.

My reason for this post is because the deal I made with Jonathan (mewithoutlouie) has really gone south. I've been very patient and very pleasant... I've tried contacting him via PM and e-mail nearly every other day since the end of November, because he sent my package UPS as opposed to USPS (which I specified and he'd agreed to, when I offered to buy the Pitchblack from him) and it cost me another $31.77 above what I'd paid for the tuner - which as you'll see above was more than fair. I've never actually heard back from him, but he did post a response in the paypal dispute I filed, by pretty much saying "you got your pedal".

Great...

thanks.

Also, apparently his brother randomly checks his HC account (??) and after sending him all of the info he requested (which was in the PMs anyway) because he was supposedly the one who sent it and caused the mix-up, it appears they've both now dropped off the face of the earth.

Initially, I never expected the full amount in return as stuff happens - I get that. Had he taken two minutes to acknowledge and accept responsibility for the fact that the mistake he made cost me money - nearly half what I'd paid for the tuner - we could've reached a compromise. But given that I've had to hunt him down (still to no avail) for a couple of months and into the new year, my mindset has changed a little...

It seems that he's had a bunch of deals that were good, and I'm not saying he's a bad seller or forumite in any way, just putting this out there so that if you've not had successful dealings in the past, you know what kind of person you're dealing with in the event something should go wrong.

We've all made mistakes. God knows I've made my fair share. The thing I've learned about that in my years, is that there are two kinds of people in this world. The ones who chin up, admit their mistake and own up to fixing it. And the ones who run away, leaving those in their wake to deal with it.

-Steven

• 3 weeks later...

Archived