FS Tonefreak Abunai 2

tinkercity

• Members

So what's up, didn't care for the tone or what? I've heard nothing but good things from these pedals. I might be interested in this but also gasing for the BB Preamp...

I actually wish I could keep it. I need the cash for bills but I'm also covered with my Jetdrive for dirt for the time being. I'd like to pick up another soon for different flavors but must unload for the time being. I've heard from a lot of people that the Abunai 2 knocked the BB preamp off their boards etc... I remember liking the BB but liked the AC more.

Any case, the Abunai 2 is a ridiculously great and versatile OD pedal and I've got it here for a great price. Let me know if you're interested and I'll PM you my paypal address.

Cheers!

• Members

I actually wish I could keep it. I need the cash for bills but I'm also covered with my Jetdrive for dirt for the time being. I'd like to pick up another soon for different flavors but must unload for the time being. I've heard from a lot of people that the Abunai 2 knocked the BB preamp off their boards etc... I remember liking the BB but liked the AC more.

Any case, the Abunai 2 is a ridiculously great and versatile OD pedal and I've got it here for a great price. Let me know if you're interested and I'll PM you my paypal address.

Cheers!

I'm considering it pretty hard... will it come with the adapter?

Archived