SoulSonicFX Awesome Boost & Line Driver

soulsonic

• Members

:wave:

I have these two new pedals built up and ready ship. You'll love 'em!

BDandLD.jpg

The Burning Discharge is a super hot MOSFET boost featuring my exclusive noise-free gain control. This thing is a beast that will punish anything you run it into. I built this one special with some high grade components for a little extra mojo. $80 includes USPS Priority shipping in continental US. International or private courier (like UPS) will be $5 extra.

The Line Driver is a straight-up buffer/preamp; what's new about this one is that it gives you continuously variable input impedance. This allows you to fine tune its response with your guitar/cables. Everyone has experienced how putting a buffer in front of a classic fuzz messes up the tone, but with this special circuit, you can turn down the input impedance of the Line Driver so that your guitar will interact with it the same as if it were going straight to the fuzz! :thu:

It is also able to provide some transparent hi-fidelity gain if required, to say, bump up the output of a single coil PUP to humbucker level without changing the tone, or to give a little extra push to heat up the input of an amp. Or maybe boost up the level to work with a line level rack effect. Lots of possibilities!

It is built using a true audiophile grade opamp and a high-headroom power circuit. I guarantee that this will match or beat the sound quality of any line driver or buffer currently on the market at any price. It is $100. Includes shipping as stated above.

I can accept payment via PayPal, or I can send you an invoice which gives several payment options, including credit card. No trades for these items please. PM me, or drop me an email: martin[at]soulsonicfx.com

Archived