FS - V-Stack Classic & Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz Clone

fabulusfab777

• Members

Hi Guys,

I need to raise some funds for my own Christmas gift, from me to me (!!!), so some stuff needs to go.

First is a V-Stack Classic, one of the originals made by ATD in Canada. For those of you who don't know that pedal, it is, in short, the best (IMO) Half Stack simulator available. It's all analog circuitry. It can be used strait to a PA or computer for recording with amazing results. I also used it in front of a clean amp to get that nice Marshall crunch. This one is in very good condition.It is the old (and better) version and only runs on battery, but they last a long long time (new one in there btw..) I'll paste a bit of info on all that it does :

The V-Stack guitar pre-amp features an authentic sounding vintage valve amplifier simulator, seamlessly combined with a built-in classic treble booster.

The heart of the V-Stack pre-amp/simulator is an exclusive proprietary custom analog microchip, which allows a level of circuit complexity, performance, and power economy simply not possible using conventional discrete circuit approaches. The extra complexity afforded by this state-of-the-art semiconductor technology translates directly to a higher precision of the amplifier emulation circuitry......

I would like to get 115$ + shipping for it

Second, i have a Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz, that was biult for me by a nice guy on Z-Talkl (Dr.Z Forum). I could give his name to the buyer if needed.

It started as a GGG Kit, that was modified a bit for warmer tone. Excellent built quality. I have a hard time to put words on sounds... espacially with fuzz pedal. You can google this one but here is what i think is right about it :

The FY-2 is well known for its raw, distinctive, chainsaw-type fuzz. There are two knobs on the pedal:

"Volume" (controls overall level)

"Fuzz" (tone)

I would say it is an agressive Fuzz, with an octave up effect at full tilt. I used it in two applications. 1- With my guitar volume backed a bit into an overdriven amp for some really nice ''Doom'' type distortion. And 2: Guitar volume at full, neck pickup also into an overdriven amp for for octave up effect and ifinite sustain. Just to give you an idea, with my band i was nailing the lead part of Seven Nation Army with that pedal.

I would like to get 65$ + shipping for that one.

I could also do a deal for both, and combine shipping. Paypal is prefered but i am open to other payment method.

vstacketsecf002.th.jpg

vstacketsecf003.th.jpg

vstacketsecf005.th.jpg

Archived