FS: Vintage Morley Tel-Ray Wah-Volume Pedal (Model WVO)

rlm297

• Members

Vintage Morley Tel-Ray Wah-Volume Pedal (Chrome "Clothes Iron" Version)

$150 Shipped OBO

Up for sale is my vintage Morley Tel-Ray Electronics Wah-Volume Pedal (Model WVO, Serial No. 13-3157.) This amazing wah is what many refer to as the Tel-Ray "Clothes Iron" wah, as the pedals they made for Morley were huge and looked like irons you'd press clothes with!

It's pretty much the same as the Vintage Chrome Tel-Ray Power Wah, except this one can also be used as a Volume pedal in addition to its normal function as a Wah-Wah pedal. For those of you who don't know, the Morley Tel-Ray products are the more desired ones that Morley made. I haven't seen this one in particular on eBay ever, but other Tel-Ray pedals pop up from time to time. So, this would be great for a collector who's trying to get the whole set.

It's in great functional, working order and sounds nice and clear. It has a pretty big sweep and sounds much more musical than any Crybaby or Vox, to my ears. It'd be great for a pedal board.

I don't have a picture of it (below is a stock photo of another user's, mine is in the same condition if not better.) It's in great condition for a 30+ year old pedal. It's very clean and no major blemishes, dents, or dings. There is no rust to be found on the chrome!

MorleyWVO.jpg

Archived